Monday 17 February 2014

Answering some questions...


Rusty from " rusty rambles" has allowed me to answer these nice questions and I'm so pleased to do it because I really want to share with you something more about me.

1. What is your favourite journey? 
 I really love travelling by train, with my rucksack and a good book, discovering new places with a friend or the one I love.

2. What was your best read of the last year?
  My best read of the last year was " One day" , written by David Nicholls, a fabulous , moving and engaging book that I couldn't put down!!!! I'm so excited because on Friday evening I will meet the writer in a fantastic bookshop where I love spending time. 
3. If the sun is shining, where do you go?
 In sunny days I like to take my dog for a walk in the countryside and in the wood near home. It is nice to be surrounded by nature and silence, watching Cloe that runs and wags happily.

 
 4. Where's next on your "must visit' list"?
 I really want to visit Brittany and Normandy!!!Have you been there???

5. What are your word to live by?
 "What are days for?
Days arw where we live.
They come, they wake us
Time and time over.
They are to be happy in:
Where can we live but days? "
            Philip Larkin

6. Tell me a joke  
 What is the longest word in the English language? 
 SMILES... because there is a mile between its first and last letters!!!;P

If you want to share your answers I'll be happy to read them!!!
                                           
                                                 Love
                                                 xoxo
                                                        Martina

6 comments:

  1. great photos! your dog looks so cute!
    following you on bloglovin now. hope you'll follow me, too!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweet!I'll follow you with pleasure!!!
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. The Normandy, Brittany area of France is lovely to visit - the beaches are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really want to go there now <3!!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your dog is the cutest! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete