Sunday 16 February 2014

Tiny Beautiful Things of the Week


First of all I want to say a big Thank You to Jennie from Sailboat because she has suggested me this beautiful Owl Oil Burner!!!
I saw it in her gorgeous blog a month ago and it was love at the first sight!
Last Tuesday, when the postman arrived with a packet for me, I felt so excited and I tried immediately this nice owl with a new Yankee Candle called " Home Sweet Home", a heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea. 
I love the relaxing and welcoming atmosphere that this tiny object is able to create and my room smells good all day!!!


 
 












Yesterday I also tried "Fireside Treats" Yankee Candle and I really liked it because it reminded me the joy of staying by the fire, singing, laughing and toasting marshmallows!!!


This week I've finally bought this lip gloss that I wanted for months!!!
It's "Collistar Twist Ultra Shiny Gloss", n 207 Coral pink, a thicker pencil gloss with a pointy tip that doesn't need to be sharpened.
The fragrance-free formula contains hyaluronic acid and pro-collagen to keep the lips smooth and moisturized.
The tip glides nicely on the lips and allows for a fast and precise application, because it lasts no more than two hours.


I'm so proud of my purchase because this lip gloss has a beautiful color, it is bright and shiny and the texture is soft and creamy enough, but not sticky.
I recommend it for those who want a natural and refined daily makeup, but with a touch of color on the lips!!!

Love
xoxo
Martina

2 comments: