Sunday 30 March 2014

Walking in the snow...


Yesterday morning I woke up early and I prepared my backpack to go to the mountains with my friends!
I felt so excited because it was my first walk in the snow of this winter and I really needed to lose myself in all that white!
 
 
 
Our destination was a refuge at 1457 meters, a relaxing walk in the snowy mountains,less than an hour from home.
The snow was wonderful and compact, so we had so much fun playing snowballs and creating the shapes of angels with our bodies!



 It was fantastic to breathe the fresh and brisk air, talk about many things, learn the names of the mountains and laugh lighthearted!!!
 
 

 
When we reached the refuge it was midday and we ate some sandwiches with ham and speck with a glass of "radler" (beer with lemonade)...Awww we were so hungry that all seemed so yummy!!!
 
 
Walking together strengthens the friendship and frees the mind from everything that oppresses it, to make room for all the joyful thoughts...
                                                               
              Love
           Martina
                                                   







2 comments:

  1. Ahh amazing photographs! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!!=)I'm so happy that you like them because I'm still trying to learn how to use my new camera;)!!!
      Kisses <3

      Delete