Monday 5 January 2015

Under The Christmas Tree I've found...


1. A soft wool sweater with owls on the neck. I had seen it on Pinterest and I had loved it so much, so my mother has found a way to get it done for me by a seamstress.
2. Many cosy soxs and a pair of super confortable red wolly slippers, which are perfect to warm my cold feet in these freezing days.
3. A tiny beautiful clutch, with a quote that means a lot to me: " To be beautiful you have to laugh"
4. Some fragrant chalks to put in my drawers in order to let them have a lovely scent.


5. A 2015 calendar with gorgeous pictures of tulips which, as you know, are by far my favourite flowers.
6. A lovely pink clutch in grey dots created by my dear friend Emily (the "Little Black Sheep"). 
An handmade gift has always a special value for me!
7. Some " Yves Rocher" body products ( a liquid hand soap, an hand cream, an exfoliating shower gel and a nourishing lip balm) that smell of red berries and I can't wait to try!




8. Some books which are on the top of my 2015 reading list: " Dusty answers" by Rosamond Lehman and "Us" by David Nicholls and a special bookmark with a quote about friendship that really moved me: " A friend is someone who knows all about you and still likes you".


I think the great thing of gifts made with love is their ability to raise these kind of emotions and make you feel loved and essential to the lives of the people who are closest to you.

Love
Martina

1 comments: