Sunday 22 February 2015

An Ode To Spring


This week has been a wonderful one, full of sunny days, bright skies, bike rides, regenerating strolls and nights out with the closest friends!
Although Autumn is by far my favourite season, I use to get tired of Winter pretty quickly (exactly just after the Christmas holidays) and now I'm looking forward to the arrival of Spring!!!
Unfortunately today the sun has given way to rain and the countryside is immersed in the fog , so I've thought it was the right  time to share these nice pictures with you to try to lift up my mood! 


I've bought this flowered dress a couple of weeks ago and, when I saw it in the shop window, I immediately realised it had to be mine!!! 
I love its roses and also the white collar and I really can't wait to put aside the lifeless colours of Winter and give way to the navy blue, the pastel colours and the lighter fabrics!


I want to leave you with this lovely quote, another ode to Spring ( after my dress, of course!), even if it's only the 22nd of February and we need to wait for one more month for its beautiful colours and the sense of rebirth that it brings!


Love
Martina

4 comments:

  1. That outfit is simply wanderful! ^_^ it seems spring could start tomorrow :D
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Emmy Iyuko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always so kind!!Thank you so much lovely lady!!! <3
      xx
      Martina

      Delete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! I love the collar x

    ReplyDelete