Monday 6 April 2015

Life Lately


Hello lovelies!!!
I'm finally back!!! Life lately has been so busy that I've literally felt overwhelmed by the things to do..and unfortunately I've left aside also this little place of mine.
Although yesterday the weather was awful, and the tops of the mountains I see from the window are covered with a dusting of snow, spring has come!!!
In the past few weeks I've loved wandering around in the countryside to see the colorful blossoms, the gorgeous daffodils along the river, enjoying the sun and the gentle wind!
March has been full of nice days, happiness, friendship and birthday gifts to unwrap, but also of hard work and study!
At the beginning of the month one of my closest friend graduated in Venice and it was a wonderful day!The sun was shining, the water reflected the intense blue of the sky and we were so excited to be together that we couldn't give up smiling!!!






The day after, on the 7th of March, I turned 27...I still can't believe it!!!
Honestly I don't feel so grown up and sometimes I really would turn back the clock!
At the end of the month I've finished my year of National Civil Service, so I'm not working anymore, and I can finally focus on my final thesis! I really want to try to graduate in June and, even if it's not going to be easy, I want to do my best to achieve this goal once for all!!!
Keep your fingers crossed for me pleaseeee!!!:D

Lots of love
Martina

6 comments:

  1. Venice is so wanderful *-* and you too ;) good luck for you thesis darling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily!!! =) you're always lovely!!!
      I can't wait to see you again next Tuesday!!!
      kisses

      Delete
  2. Venice looks beautiful - I'd love to visit some day! Fingers and toes crossed for your thesis too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, darling!!! Thank you so much <3 !!! You must visit Venice..it's an amazing city, full of history and charm..and it's sooo romantic!!! It would be wondeful to meet you there one day!!!
      Have a nice weekend lovely girl!!!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Venice looks so stunning! Good luck with your thesis! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you so much Jennie!!! <3 It means a lot for me!!!
      xx

      Delete