Saturday 26 November 2016

Christmas Cards Swap 2016



We are all ready to start the countdown to Christmas, aren't we?!?
During the last two years one of the things I was most excited about, around the Christmas time, a part from all the decorations, the christmas gifts to buy for the loved ones, the delicious food and the scent of mulled wine, was the arrival of the Christmas cards from “ The Christmas Cards Swap”, organized by the lovely Jenny.
I waited for all the month of November, hoping for the merry post to come, but unfortunately it didn't, so I thought : “ Why don't I organize one?!?!”. 
 Receiving them always put a smile on my face, so I thought it would be a pity to miss this reason of happiness!!! Do you want to join me?!?!
If you miss it too or you just want to receive a bunch of lovely christmas cards from new friends around the world, you just have to send me an email with your name, surname, adress, and wait for more easy instructions to come!
Thanks to this swap I had the wonderful opportunity to meet some lovely ladies, and some of them have become dear friends!!!
Are you ready to join this merry gang?!!? In addition I thought of a special surprise that will give a yummy touch to this swap!!! Let's subscribe here and invite all of your friends: sweetie.tulip88@gmail.com

The deadline will be the 4th of December so that all the cards will arrive in time!!!

Love 
Martina


0 comments:

Post a Comment