Thursday 14 August 2014

Thinking about September...



 
I know, today is only the fourteenth of August, but I'm already tired of Summer, and I'm dreaming about September!!! Actually I have some plans for next month, so I'm looking forward to pass this boring August, full of work, study and almost nothing more funny, and throw myself headlong into these 7 wishes!!!!
 
 
 1. The first of my wishes and the most important is to pass my last exam at the university! It's so hard to work full time and find the time to study, so I'm trying to
optimize every single moment of the day to finish the readings and deliver the essay by the deadline!
I am willing to stay up late at night in front of my pc, with a thermos of coffee, in order to succeed in this venture and get this burden off my chest!
 
 
2. From the 24th to 28th of September I'll be in the North Yorkshire for the Yarndale Festival, a creative festival celebrating all things woolly and wonderful!!!
I'll go with my mom and my best friend and we really want to visit also York and the surrounding area, that seems really beautiful!
 
 
3. My third wish is to buy a parka! I have seen several beautiful models in the catalogs of the autumn-winter collections of different brands that I like and I can't wait to try them on and see what fits me better! I love the parka because it is so versatile and comfortable with all that white wool inside,that wraps you up and keeps you warm !!!
 
 
4. I really want to read " The Book Thief "!!! I can't wait to have some free time to enjoy this reading, because in the last few months I've read many positive comments about this book from other bloggers and I'm really curious.
 

 
 5. Oh my god, I love these bags!!! My best friend has got one of them in dark green and it's so lovely, so I'm saving money to buy a burgundy one during my trip in England at the end of September!
 


6. My sixth wish is actually a resolution: to start, with my mom, a course of Zumba! It is a fitness program, which involves dance and aerobic movements and the exercises include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training! This summer I've eaten too much ice-creams and I really need to do something funny and liberating to get in shape! 
 
 
7. My last wish is to make every meal special! I really want to find time to prepare meals that give me satisfaction and that make me get up from the table with a smile on my face!
 
So, these are my desires for the month of September! Have you ever been to the Yarndale festival? Have you ever tried Zumba? What do you think about " The Book Thief"? Let me know!!!
 
Kisses
Martina
 
 

 
 
 
 

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment