Monday 8 September 2014

Tiny Beautiful Things Of The Week


Last week was so stressful because of my last exam at the university, but I also had some tiny beautiful things that I want to tell you!
First of all the gorgeous saturday morning that I spent in the countryside with Cloe, picking up blackberries and wild apples! The weather was warm and sunny, the fields were peaceful and there were sheaves of hay everywhere. I was so glad to spend some hours outside, and also Cloe was excited to run freely in the woods, jump in every single puddle and sniff everything!!!





And that's the second beautiful thing: I've drunk tea with milk for the first time in all my life! Obviously I've used soy milk, but it has been delicious, perfect with a piece of apricot tart to enjoy my break from studying in the afternoon!
For this occasion I've used my favourite teapot with strawberries and its cup, so it has been a really perfect teatime!!!



The third beautiful thing of last week has been this lovely bunch of roses that I received from an old man that I had helped at work!He had picked them up from his garden and, when I 've seen him with these wonderful flowers for me, I've felt full of gratitude and happiness! These small daily gestures make me love my job and give me the optimism that I need!!!


And the last but not the least beautiful thing of the week has been this book: "By the river Piedra I sat down and wept" by Paulo Coelho. Even if it it is not the kind of book that I usually read, I've loved it from the very first page! It is an intense story that tells about love and faith, and the author writes with virtuosity and clarity, so that every single word fits into a perfect puzzle.


Love
xoxo
Martina


2 comments: